High security door
- Single Personnel door fitted to side panel.
- 890mm x 2090mm or 990mm x 2090mm
- Steel door.
- Fitted into RHS steel frame.
- These doors can be recessed and fitted for shipping.
- 10 Point locking system, and interlocking anti-jemmy studs that ensures forced entry is difficult. Six of the locking points are connected to steel bar which are linked to and through the master lock mechanism.
- The master lock itself has four substantial locking points. There are a total of 8 keys provided, six are sealed and for the customer’s exclusive use, the other two are used by the installers. Once the door is installed, the customers sealed keys will immediately change the combination of the lock, preventing any further use of the two installer’s keys. This adds a further level of security.
- The doors threshold is stainless steel and complies with local authority directives for wheel chair users. The insulation is of glass wool in accordance with the British Standards directives BS EN1634-1:2000.
- The anti-jemmy studs are fitted to the frame and the door. These studs protrude and interlock when the door is closed. Anti-jemmy studs and all fitting are stainless steel.
All Containers specialises in modifications and supply accessories to your container.
Below are some of the accessories we are able to offer with your shipping container,if you have any questions in relation to your shipping container options, please contact us.