We always carry a large stock of new and good quality used containers throughout the UK which are suitable for both shipping and secure storage. We can arrange delivery throughout the UK.
Hi I’m Lucy, I am here to help you answer any questions you may have about our extensive range of Shipping Containers for Sale & Hire or your Container Storage options.
0208 426 1422
8:00am - 5:30pm GMT
Monday to Friday
fill in and submit the contact form on the right.
Why Choose All Containers?
The internet is awash with traders spot buying and selling containers they have never seen and may not even own. By choosing All Containers you will be buying your container directly from source and not from a middleman. We physically inspect every container choosing only the best for our sales stocks.
By choosing All Containers you will benefit from containers for sale at trade prices.
Visit our depot and choose your own container or see your container conversion at every stage of production.
Storage containers Sales Solution
- Second hand shipping containers. Large stocks of quality used ISO units thoroughly checked by qualified inspectors. A wide range of colours and grades available with the added option of our in-house conversions team for any specific customisation requirements.
- Non-standard size storage units available in various grades to match your exact requirements.
- New ISO storage containers for sale and hire in a variety of size and colour options available with additional vents and factory fitted lockboxes.
- Shipping containers available for export
- New build “one trip” containers built in the Far East and positioned into our depot with light cargo. Complete with 5 years CSC plate. Volume orders can be manufactured in your choice of colour and with the addition of company logos or liveries in vinyl.
- Special containers also available such as open tops, flatracks, side opening containers, reefers and double door units or tunneltainers.
- Containers can be made available throughout the U.K
Shipping Container Selection
If you are looking to export goods abroad then shipping containers are the obvious choice. We can provide:
- New build or “one trip” dry containers available with a 5 year CSC plate. For Low volume or single orders the containers will usually be in stock. For volume orders factory lead times will need to be factored in with the possibility of colour choice.
- Full range of used containers available including standards and specials. All used containers for shipping will be inspected to ensure they are cargoworthy and have valid CSC plates and/or ACEP approval for export.
- Ability to deliver nationwide either by hian, sideloader or standard skeletal trailer with the option to wait while you load for onward delivery to UK port destinations. We can also offer the option to store and load your contents at our depot.
Container Conversions and Bespoke Options
In addition to our wide range of conventional freight containers we are also able to assist with bespoke custom container requirements including:
- In-house engineers and technicians with years of experience in providing tailored modification solutions to clients with individual shipping container requirements.
- Container conversions such as pop-up bars, pop-up shops, exhibition stands, living accommodation, water treatment units, workshops, generator housing all complete with custom installations such as windows, doors, lighting and power.
Regular and volume needs
For regular and volume needs, we are able to offer:
- Dedicated account manager acting as your single point of contact with the knowledge and experience to get the job done.
- Site surveys to evaluate your exact equipment requirements and maximise your return on investment.
- Container storage, handling and repair available at our depots.
- Nationwide delivery available with crane mounted vehicles.
- Regular inspections and routine maintenance programs to ensure containers remain within CSC criteria and to protect your investment.
Don’t Use Container Sales Middle Men
Don’t be fooled by a flashy website stuffed full of sales gimmicks, they are often little more than a one man band sitting behind a laptop in their kitchen.
Visit our depot and offices, view our stocks and be safe in the knowledge you are getting the right product for the right price with the support of sales and technical staff with over 20 years experience in the industry.
Container Conversions / Modifications:
We can convert containers for almost any use, completely transforming them into practical yet individual and striking design statements.
Past container conversions include Pop Up Bars, Restaurants, Workshops, Exhibition Stands, Retail Units, Chemical Stores and Water Treatment Plants. Amongst the modifications carried out were additional doors, windows, lining, insulation, electricity, cladding and air conditioning.
If you have an idea for a special container conversion, get in touch with us and we’ll help you to develop your design from an idea to a reality.
Some of Our Recent Work
What our Shipping Container Clients Say:
Just a quick note to say thanks to the All Containers team. My container arrived on-time, the driver could not have been more helpful and the container looks great
Thanks for everything guys. Professional service from beginning to end, my containers all arrived on the day as arranged and the conversion work is spot on
Dear All Containers,
Thanks very much for my container, excellent customer service and I would happily recommend All Containers in the future.
Shipping Containers for Sale
All Containers have large stocks held throughout our London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol, Felixstowe and Southampton depots. This means that we can source and deliver your container quickly and economically, the savings we make on delivery from dispatching your container from your local depot are passed on to you! Listed below is some of our product range of containers for sale:
- Additional doors
- Windows and shutters
- Electrical installations
- Container resprays
- Overlay flooring
- Container roller shutters
- Lining and insulation
- Bespoke container conversions
- Container racking and shelving
- Container twist locks and corner castings
- Container access points
- Container skates
- Custom seals
- Container gantry lifting beams
- Container lashing points
- Container roof areas