- Lockboxes are also known as locking shrouds and cowls.
- Locking shroud can be fitted in two different sizes and are used to house a padlock.
- Locking shrouds are used to protect the padlock from people trying to remove or cut them off.
- The large locking shrouds are used only for UK domestic use and cannot be shipped due to them being out of ISO.
- The smaller locking shrouds can be fitted to containers that are being shipped as they are still within ISO but only certain types of locks can be used which can be supplied on request.
All Containers specialises in modifications and supply accessories to your container.
Below are some of the accessories we are able to offer with your shipping container,if you have any questions in relation to your shipping container options, please contact us.